Supportive Message

¡Hola, blogueros!

Hoy voy a hacer algo inédito. Voy a escribir en inglés para darles mi apoyo a Gillovny desde aquí. Siempre les he pedido que apoyen a la pareja vía twitter y tumblr. Ahora me toca a mí hacerlo.

Dear Mr. Duchovny and Miss Anderson,

A few days ago, a blind gossip stating that you actually have a relationship was revealed. I want to let you know that you have our support if you decide to make it official. I personally think that it is a pity that you hide the truth and keep on recurring to PR stunts. A lot of fans support you; it's only that they find it hard to believe because they need evidence. But I can assure you that a lot of fans will be very happy if you decide to come out as an official couple. So from here I encourage you to make it official. Don't be afraid and ignore the rabid fans who think that your union is wrong.

Yours sincerely,
Truth

Bueno, esto es todo por hoy. Me sentía en la obligación de hacerlo, ya que me parece injusto exigirles a ustedes sin yo hacer nada al respecto.

Hasta la próxima,
Truth